Recently, Julep offered a $20 Mystery Polish box, featuring 10 polishes. At $2 for each nail polish, how could I go wrong? You can see the box in its full glory above, and each individual polish and name to the right.
- Lena Boho Glam (teal with gold shimmer)
- Tara Bombshell (silver/periwinkle/copper chunky glitter top coat
- Paula Bombshell (Persian blue with gold microshimmer)
- Kelsey Classic With a Twist (powder peach creme)
- Princess Grace It Girl (rich papaya creme)
- Vicki Classic With a Twist (pink flamingo creme)
- Sydney Bombshell (red-orange creme)
- Jules It Girl (warm powder pink creme)
- Bette Bombshell (electric neon purple creme)
- Queen Anne It Girl (lilac confetti microglitter)
I love every one of these polishes. And the discount is pretty amazing; these polishes typically sell for $14 each!
But why buy Julep? First, the polish dries crazy fast. I don’t know about you, but I really hate sitting around not able to use my hands. And second, the polishes are 4- and 5-free, which means no formaldehyde or other crazy bad ingredients. I also love how they stack perfectly. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to store polish again.
For a limited time, you can save 15% at Julep.com with code 15PRETTY at checkout. Keep an eye out for sales, too!
*This post contains affiliate links. In the Meantime paid for this box.