- Enlightened Wasabi Roasted Broad Beans
- Wild Friends Sesame Cranberry Peanut Butter
- Stash Lemon Rooibos Iced Herbal Tea Powder
- Stonefire Naan Crisps
- Kind Popped Salted Caramel
- Fruity Pie in Apricot and Almond
- 479 Asiago, Parmesan + Cheddar Popcorn
- Go Organic Organic Hard Candies in Apple
- A $40 Gift Card for Hello Fresh
First of all, I get the tasting box, which is $10 a month. For that price alone, the above is totally worth it. On top of that, Love With Food donates a meal to a food bank for every tasting box it sells. Bonus! That’s why Love With Food is my favorite subscription box. Not many of them do some good on top of giving you sweet treats.
As for the contents:
- Enlightened Broad Beans: Chris loved these. They have that crazy horseradish sting on your tongue, so I could only eat a couple before I was done. But Chris liked them so much that I ordered more.
- Kind bar: Finally, a Kind bar I actually like! Seriously, it was delicious. I wanted more immediately.
- Fruity Pie: This one came in a couple varieties, and we ended up with the Apricot and Almond version. I didn’t like it at all. I expected it to be like a thick piece of fruit leather, but the almonds threw me off. Chris said it was okay but would have been better without the almond flavor. I think I’ll stick with fruit leather.
- 479 Popcorn: Uh, popcorn packed with three cheeses? Sign me up! This popcorn was full of flavor and very tasty. No way to distinguish between the three cheeses, though.
- Go Organic candy: This was the first apple hard candy I’ve ever had that actually tasted like apples (and not sour apples). If you have a sweet tooth and love apples, this is the candy for you.
- I haven’t tried the cranberry peanut butter yet, or the tea. I’ve had the naan crisps before, and they are great with hummus or any other dip. Not a ton of flavor, but a great carrier for a delicious dip.
Overall, I think this month’s box was a great value for the money. I can’t wait for next month!
*This post contains affiliate links. In the Meantime paid for this box.
About Love With Food: 1 - Love With Food helps you discover new organic, all-natural snacks delivered to your door every month. The subscription membership starts as low as $10/month. Every month, Love With Food members will receive a curated box of unique, hard-to-find tasty snacks which varies based on seasonal themes. For every box sold, Love With Food donates a meal to several food banks such as the Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength - No Kid Hungry. Join Love With Food to help end child hunger one meal at a time! 2- Love With Food offers three subscription boxes: a) the tasting box (starts as low as $10/month) which is perfect for individual consumption, offers 8+ new snacks each month, and a meal is donated for each box sold; b) the deluxe box (starts as low as $17/month), great for sharing within a family or an office, offers 16-20 new snacks each month, and TWO meals are donated for each box sold; c) the Gluten-Free box (starts as low as $24.50/month), which is a customized box for our audience who follows a gluten-free diet! It offers 8-12 surprise gluten-free snacks each month, and TWO meals are donated for each box sold.